Femtosecond Parametric Amplifier TOPAS-Prime UFS
TPR-TOPAS-U TOPAS-Prime femtosecond parametric amplifier with parameters: output pulse duration is 60 fs, with pulse energy up to 0.1 mJ. The central wavelength varies from 1160 to 2600 nm.
- Investigation of THz radiation generation during filamentation in air and liquids under the influence of pulses in the wavelength range 1160-2600 nm on the material.
- Measurement of the nonlinear refractive index of various transparent materials by z-scanning method and interferometry in the 1160-2600 nm range.
- Investigation of nonlinear processes taking place in various transparent materials (harmonic generation, spectral supercontinuum generation, luminescence) when a material is exposed to pulses in the 1160-2600 nm range.
- Study of the generation of THz radiation from solid-state bulk and two-dimensional materials under the influence of pulses in the 1160-2600 nm range on the material.
- Measurement of the dynamics of charge carriers for various materials by the pump-probe method for central pump and probe in the 1160-2600 nm range.
This equipment allows to significantly expand the experimental capabilities of the laboratory due to a significant increase in the spectral range of a femtosecond high-power system, which is currently an urgent task in IR and THz spectroscopy.